It’s my pleasure to share with you May 2022 release of our monthly newsletter, which aims to provide you with regular updates about our recent projects and further key interesting topics.
In this newsletter, we are excited to share few details about the following:
- The Charming City of Georgia, Batumi
- Tourism in Georgia
- STATEYA News & Updates
- STATEYA Luxurious Projects’ Updates
We’ll continue issuing our monthly newsletter going forward with all our customers and interested audience, with our promise to always share valuable information and interesting updates.
Batumi, the second largest city of Georgia and the capital of the Autonomous Republic of Adjara, located on the coast of the Black Sea in Georgia’s southwest and within the subtropical zone at the foot of the Caucasus.
Although most of BATUMI’s economy revolves mainly around tourism and gambling (nicknamed as the “Las Vegas of the Black Sea”), still the city is also well known as an important seaport in addition to other strategic industries like shipbuilding, food processing and light manufacturing.
Since 2010, BATUMI has been completely modernized by the construction of epochal high-rise buildings, as well as the restoration of classical 19th century edifices lining its historic old town.
The Weather in BATUMI is ideally fascinating, where the summer season is warm, muggy, and clear, while the winter season is cold, wet, and partly cloudy. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically ranges between 39° – 80°F, and rarely goes below 32°F or exceeds 86°F.
TOURISM IN GEORGIA
Georgia, a country at the intersection of Europe andvAsia, is a former Soviet republic that’s home to Caucasus Mountain villages and Black Sea beaches. It’s famous for VARDZIA, a sprawling cave monastery dating to the 12th century, and the ancient wine-growing region KAKHETI. The capital, TBILISI, is known for the diverse architecture and mazelike, cobblestone streets of its old town.
Georgia is considered among the safest countries worldwide to visit. In fact, the International CRIME INDEX rated Georgia as the seventh safest country in the world in 2017.
CONTRIBUTION OF TOURISM IN GEORGIA’S ECONOMY
Tourism in Georgia is an increasingly important component of the country’s economy. In year 2015, more than 158,000 people were employed in the tourism sector, producing 6.7% of Georgia’s GDP and generating around USD 1.94 billion of revenue.
In year 2019, the number of international visitors crossed all expectations and reached a record figure of 9.3 million people (an average stay of 6.5 days) with foreign exchange returns of USD 3 billion, only in the first three quarters of the year.
In April 2022; the number of tourists visiting GEORGIA increased by 52.3% (versus April 2019) and increased by 140.5% compared to the same timing in 2021, which reflects the Country’s great success to fully recover from the pandemic and regaining its stability. Nevertheless, still GEORGIA have high ambitions and is planning to host more than 11 million visitors by 2025 with an expected revenues of USD 6.6 billion.
The growth of foreign visitors to the country of Georgia have a significant positive impact on the balance of payments, where approximately 35.9% of Georgia’s export revenues for goods and services come from tourism.
STATEYA NEWS & UPDATES
NEW HQ OFFICE IN TBILISI
In light of its growth and expansion plans and in order to accommodate its new consultants and employees, STATEYA’s management has decided to move its HQ office to one of the top-notch business towers in Tbilisi (The AXIS TOWER)
REAT ESTATE CONSULTANTS
STATEYA’s broad network of experienced Real Estate and wide coverage of its offices across the countries of Georgia (Tbilisi), Egypt (Cairo) and Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah and Khobar) facilitate the reach to our customers to satisfy their needs and meet their expectations.
OUR ENGINEERING TEAM
STATEYA’s management are happy to announce that our Engineering team have almost completed all the required designs for our luxurious Hollywood project including the full capacity of the construction (started in May 2022)
MARINA CLUB PROJECT
The project is in the city of BATUMI, on the first row on the Black Sea, and ten min from BATUMI’s Airport. The project is close to all different types of services, including the Metro City Mall, Carrefour hypermarket, supermarkets, pharmacies and 5-star hotels.
- The project is located on a land area of 10,000 m².
- The project consists of (9) Towers.
- (4) Towers are delivered – including a 5-star “Wyndham Hotel”.
- The compound is located on the first line on the sea.
- Each tower consists of (15) floors – 1st floor is commercial & (14) floors for residential units.
- Marina Club Tower consists of (16) floors – 1st floor is commercial & (15) floors for residential units.
- An underground floor for car parking in addition to external free parking.
- The average population of the entire project after its completion will be (8000 – 10000).
Marina Club Towers:
- Consists of Two blocks – Block-A and Block- B (connected to each other).
- Block-A is currently available for sale.
- Block-A has (18 apartments) on each floor.
- Residential units available with different sizes, from studio to 1-BR and living room.
- Merging more than one apartment (next to each other) is a valid option.
- All apartments enjoy sea views; either direct sea view (panorama) or side sea view.
- Spaces start from 27 m2 up to 81 m².